Business class for horses
Intradco Global can provide clients with professional flying grooms to accompany horses throughout the transportation process. With racing, show jumping and other equestrian events representing a truly international business, the team travels with horses all over the world.
Keeping horses comfortable, fed and well-hydrated during the flight are just some of the key responsibilities the grooms undertake during flights – as well as continually monitoring the temperature-controlled conditions inside the aircraft.
Expert care for your animals
The team of professional flying grooms are highly qualified, with a wealth of experience in handling horses and providing veterinary remedial care. The grooms are Animal Transport Association (ATA) approved to attend animals, and have been carefully selected to ensure they have the right skills, qualifications and experience to join our specialist global team.
Professional flying grooms are all experienced equestrians who know and understand horses and their behaviours. The grooms are on-hand to monitor their condition to ensure they remain calm, comfortable and safe throughout the flight.
World class professional grooms
For more than thirty years, trainers, owners and breeders have trusted Intradco Global to coordinate the flying grooms and expert animal handlers to accompany their precious cargo. Sourcing only the best in the field, from an established global network of professional flying grooms, all of whom are Animal Transport Association (ATA) approved.
The grooms are highly qualified equestrians with years of experience working with horses, and must hold the following:
- IATA Live Animals Regulations (LAR) and container requirements
- Animal health and welfare regulations when flying
- National Proficiency Test Council (NPTC) Certificate
- Current working knowledge of aircraft operations and procedures
- Certificate of Veterinary Instruction/Training
- Certificate IV in Horse Management
- Post Entry Quarantine Groom Induction and Exotic Diseases Training
- First Aid Certification
- Knowledge of documentation: permits, visas and current country regulations
- Experience of handling and care when flying